Search results

1. I

Beginner Mistakes

I regret leaving this hobby for about 20 years. It could have had something special by now.
  2. I

New Here!

Keep digging it out...it looks good.
  3. I

Defect cards and Incident reports

Rico, I would be interested in seeing your operating card sample as well. I would like to eventually get into realistic opertion. Thanks for info.
  4. I

Thinking of building a layout 1 section at a time...

I recently got my hands on a spare bedroom...and I am planning a modular design based on the "bend trak" system.
  5. I

Bout fed up

Chip's on the right track as well. I had a spot where the track dipped just below grade...derailed one wheel... and went almost three feet down the track before it took out the entire engine.
  6. I

Bout fed up

Nick, Is there anything(including scenery) that is too close to the rails? At our club a member put in a cement road that he put up close to the rails and it was just a teensy weensy bit higher than the rails. Some engines did okay others derailed every time they came to the curve. Blow off the...
  7. I

Computer room Switching layout

I have a 10' X 12' spare bedroom that my wife has graciously allowed me to have. I'm considering the Bend Trak design so that I can change the look of the layout if I get tired. I'm working on how to make grade changes.
  8. I

Computer room Switching layout

Josh, there lots of great ideas on the N-Trak Module web sites. Includung using hardwood end boards for clamping(the hard wood won't compress) and hardwood plugs at the bottom of the legs for leveling. Your layout looks great!! Keep up the good work!

Back