Search results

1. E

Looking for feedback on new N-Scale layout

Yes vision is evolving :) Please - expand on yoru operational issues comments - as I have said, I am no track planning guru
  2. E

So I know it's been a while ;) I have had a lot of advice and even a fully drawn track plan sent to me. So I am back, the new design calls for two levels with a helix. What I am showing you here is the lower level. The fictional "South Chicago Belt Line" (aka Belt Railway of Chicago) will travel...
  3. E

Alright folks, my next iteration - still working out the one grade issue - need to add a lot of stuff in the yard and industrial spurs and such.
  4. E

latest iteration..... The idea with this modification was to make the "yards" one big yard for arrival or departure in either direction and more or less combine them. The gray track is all intended to be yard trackage, the green and purple still serve as reverse loops and the red and blue are...
  5. E

SHould probably explain - the inner gray loop serves as the yard lead and the actual yard tracks iwll come off of the left side #6 right turnout. Been reading up on yard design or I'd probably have this a little further along.
  6. E

Here is my first thoughts on the left side...
  7. E

So do you guys actually provide the feedback I am looking for which is how the mainline operates? I don't care if you don't recommend a duck under. I am not some novice who's never built a layout. I don't have any youngsters to worry about - I am not done carving out areas for reach. Thanks for...
  8. E

I do ju-jitsu :) I have no problem with a 48" duck under :)
  9. E

Good morning and thanks for having me in your forum :) I am developing a track plan for a 8 x 11 N-Scale layout loosely based on the Belt Railway of Chicago. My layout is intended to have two trains running continuously using the provided loops but be able to enter the yard at either "end" of...

Back