Search results

1. W

Wiring Help Needed

I have Spectrum Southern (82304) 4-6-0 Road #1006. I am attempting to convert to DCC. I would love to know the pin assignments in the two plugs coming from the locomotive to the mother board. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
  2. W

Locomotive Repair Help Needed.

I have a locomotive that I received fro Christmas that is not running correctly. I do not want to send it back the company and I do not feel comfortable attempting it myself. I would rather pay someone else for the repair. The locomotive is a Broadway Limited Paragon Rolling Thunder EMD E9...
  3. W

Locomotive Speed very "jerky"

I received as a Christmas present a Broadway Limited Paragon Rolling Thunder EMD E9 Sou #198 (5810). The engine does not seem to run properly on the layout. The speed is very unsteady and at times the RPMs sounds are extremely high for the very slow speeds on a flat surface. The engine is...
  4. W

Suggestions Needed for Weathering a Pre-Built Building.

I received a Woodland Scenics Pre-Built Building (Danbury Depot HO Scale) as a gift. I would like to use it on my layout, but I have never weathered one before. If any one has experience with this, I would appreciate suggestions/advice.
  5. W

Time Period Help Needed

I want to model a particular time period. For conversation, let's say 1945 - 1960. Where can I go to find out the proper engines/rolling stock that was used during that time period? Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Back