Search results

1. W

Wiring Help Needed

Thank you for the reply, I have used that video, but I still could not match up to the wires coming from the plug in the locomotive.
  2. W

Wiring Help Needed

I have Spectrum Southern (82304) 4-6-0 Road #1006. I am attempting to convert to DCC. I would love to know the pin assignments in the two plugs coming from the locomotive to the mother board. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
  3. W

Locomotive Speed very "jerky"

Thanks everyone for the help/advice but I decided to send it back since it was still under warranty.
  4. W

Locomotive Repair Help Needed.

Locomotive did not run well out of the box. Tracks are clean and all other locomotives run fine. Factory reset was done and did not help performance. Thanks for your reply. All help is appreciated.
  5. W

I made my best attempt at cleaning them. I am a novice when it comes to locomotive maint/repair. Thanks for the advice.
  6. W

I have a locomotive that I received fro Christmas that is not running correctly. I do not want to send it back the company and I do not feel comfortable attempting it myself. I would rather pay someone else for the repair. The locomotive is a Broadway Limited Paragon Rolling Thunder EMD E9...
  7. W

Thank you for the reply.
  8. W

Thank you for the reply. Yes, It is running with NEC Power Cab.
  9. W

Thank you for the reply. As a novice, I have no idea how to perform this steps. :-)
  10. W

Thank you so much for the advice. My apologies for taking so long to respond. I did set the CV6 to 120. CV10 is 1. That did help, but not completely solve the problem. My DCC system is the NEC Power Cab.
  11. W

I received as a Christmas present a Broadway Limited Paragon Rolling Thunder EMD E9 Sou #198 (5810). The engine does not seem to run properly on the layout. The speed is very unsteady and at times the RPMs sounds are extremely high for the very slow speeds on a flat surface. The engine is...
  12. W

Suggestions Needed for Weathering a Pre-Built Building.

I received a Woodland Scenics Pre-Built Building (Danbury Depot HO Scale) as a gift. I would like to use it on my layout, but I have never weathered one before. If any one has experience with this, I would appreciate suggestions/advice.
  13. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you!
  14. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you everyone for the replies. They have been a great help!
  15. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you!
  16. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you so much for the reply!
  17. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you so much for the reply! It is very helpful!
  18. W

Time Period Help Needed

Thank you for the reply. I am thinking Southern RR and/or Seaboard.
  19. W

Time Period Help Needed

I want to model a particular time period. For conversation, let's say 1945 - 1960. Where can I go to find out the proper engines/rolling stock that was used during that time period? Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Back