Search results

1. R

Forum troubles

Looks to me that there has been a hacker involved with the site. Allot of things are pointing this to me and well I will take a break from here till I see it has been fixed. what points ? weird spams from known users (these are usually from new users) deleted posts (i had one deleted...
  2. R

How to paint a DPM kit...

Ok today I wrote and article based on painting a Design Preservation Models kit. I hope you enjoy the article. The project worked out perfectly for me, and I hope it will work for you equally. How to paint a DPM kit
  3. R

Club layout 46' X 36'

Now this project is way too large for me to post here. It is one years worth of work at the club. So if you like watching a build from the start here it is.
  4. R

Terminal pictures, help wanted plz

As some of you know I am building an engine terminal module. My idea's have swayed from the original plan and I want to explore them possibly with your help. I want to integrate a neighborhood possibly. If some people could assist me that would be great. I am focusing on but not limiting...
  5. R

Engine Terminal build

Hey guys, Started a new project and I just wanted to start a thread here for your view ing enjoyment. For those that want details can follow my article here if you want updates by email you can enter your email here Oh yeah this build is loosely based on the one found in this months MRR. By...
  6. R

Ground cover

Ok might as well add this here to as I think it is a great contribution to any site. Ok this isn't a question it is an answer. Ok we made the ground cover with Sawdust. We used acrylic and water and a coffee can. Detailed instructions in the link. however for those that don't want to go it is...
  7. R

Barrel Factory Build

We started this kit this week it is slated to be added to the diorama I am building. The pictures have improved since getting a camera stand. Hope you enjoy the build Full build here
  8. R

B.E.S.T Trains Lisbon milkshed build

I started a new model last week and it is coming together nicely. I just want to show a few picture of it. Only problem is the pictures are on my linux pc i'll update this thread in a few minutes.
  9. R

Hamlet bank model build

Hey guys i started a new model last week. It is the Hamlet bank from Frenchman river model works. www.frenchmanriver.com/ Find the full build thread here
  10. R

Full Steam Ahead, Farmer's market...

I recently received this model kit and figured it would be an interesting build thread here. I have never built a Craftsman kit so this should be fun. I should be able to update this often. So stay tuned allot has been done to this model in the last few days.
  11. R

Railroads in the News

Ok so a friend of mine came over and hooked me up with a system he likes to use for his Gaming site. It sends me links to newspaper articles on the Railroads. I have been reading it for a few days and thought it would be a good edition to my blog. So without further ado Railroads in the News
  12. R

Current scrachbuilds

Hey guys i am new here. i model HO and am part of a club in my town. I just figured i would start a thread with my projects as i see so much good stuff here. These are made of wood, actually i have found that white pine is a great cheap wood to use if you can use a table saw. White pine is a...

Back