Search results

1. O

Have Atlas MP15DC HO DCC Switchers Improved Since Their 2006 Release?

While there may be slight differences in runs, I would not expect anything significant.
  2. O

Hello from Oklahoma

Not sure if you know, but there is a huge model train show in OKC on December 7, 2013.
  3. O

LBF 50 foot HiCube Boxcar missing underframe. Any ideas?

If the bolsters are there, I think that I would leave it alone. I suspect that finding parts for them will be very difficult at best.
  4. O

Another WTH Ebay Moment

Looks like it was corrected.
  5. O

Aethern RTR SD-45

It would be better to stick with short chassis 4-Axle units with an 18" radius.
  6. O

How much do you pay? What are your limits?

My limit is about $25 for a freight and about $110 for a locomotive but realistically I don't think that really much is out there today is worth more than about $20 for a freight car and about $75 for a locomotive. The prices are just out of sight. Like many of you, I have a collection and the...
  7. O

Why did this sell so high?

You may want to look at the MRSP. The retail on these things are $44 now.
  8. O

cost

It is not just inflation but the push by idiots like MR's editors to demand RTR museum type models. The prices are out of control.
  9. O

stop the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares if CA gripes.... Run them in Oklahoma. This idea is cool!
  10. O

sooooo not fair!

I just looked and there two food service cars in 4B now. The price is not great but they are at least available.
  11. O

sooooo not fair!

I would suggest looking on ebay.
  12. O

Another WTH Ebay Moment

rare: a term used by sellers to help the ill informed spend more than necessary.
  13. O

Another WTH Ebay Moment

He is thinking that a fool and his money are soon parted.
  14. O

1/87th Vehicles

If you are looking for standard cab pickups, I would be waiting on the new River Point Station Fords which are supposedly to be in stock later this year.
  15. O

1/87th Vehicles

How did you make the tarps?
  16. O

Where do you guys get your "stuff?"

Pretty much anymore, my only option is online.
  17. O

1/87th Vehicles

If Walther's were smart, they would make a lot of the old Boley components available separately.
  18. O

1/87th Vehicles

Will you show us the underside of the models? I am curious about how you extended the frames to allow for the crew cabs.
  19. O

Reckless Collecting

I am over 1500 and still do not own a layout. What does that say about me?
  20. O

Exactrail goes direct

Anyone else notice the pretty significant CUTS in price on the newest releases?

Back