Search results

1. T

Full power all the time.

Thanks ShermanHill, I will heed the warnings and comments you all are giving me. I appreciate all the input I can get. Dennis "the-menace"
  2. T

Full power all the time.

I do not recall upsetting any Gods, But I guess one never knows do they? I have set and watched both my trains most of the evening and both have performed very well. However, I will say that the Tyco transformer did get pretty warm when I just shut it off.
  3. T

Full power all the time.

Thanks for the help. A really strange thing happened with this controller. When I began having problems with it, along with the high speed at initial power,it would not run in reverse either. Well I did purchase anothe controller online and it has not arrived as yet. Now the strange thing that...
  4. T

Full power all the time.

Thanks to wvg_ca and tootnkumin for their wisdom I will attempt to replace the controller. I'd like to find one like the one that came with the set but I think it is an older one. Thanks again guys. the-menace
  5. T

Full power all the time.

I am extremely new to model railroading. I bought my first train about a month ago. A Bachmann H O Christmas train along with some other cars. The outfit is preowned but in great condition. I had a lot of trouble getting my engine and tender to run consistently. I found that I had quite a few...

Back