Search results

1. E

B&M 40' Milk Car

So this past weekend I did something I have not done for about 34 years; I worked on a model railroad project! Since I am still planning the layout, I figured I would start on some of the rolling stock. I selected this kit for no other reasons than it would fit my theme and it was a unique...
  2. E

Paint Recommendations

As I stated in my introduction I have not done really any model railroading for many years and many of the once familiar names and manufacturers are no more. So, I am looking for recommendations for suppliers of railroad matched paint colors. I have no aversion to either acrylics or enamels /...
  3. E

Looking for B&M yard structure plans

Some time, probably a long time, ago somewhere I believe in a model RR magazine there were a set of plans for B&M Railroad yard structurers, one of which was a small yard office / tool shed. Our local very small yard had one of these and I would love to attempt to build a model it. Since it is...
  4. E

Hello, New Here

Hello, I just joined here as I am going to embark on one of my bucket list items and build, complete, and run an HO scale layout. I have always been interested in trains, and as a kid had several train sets, and started building a layout in the basement with my fathers help. It was a simple...

Back