Search results

1. M

Woodland Scenics Built-&-Ready

Update: I like to say thank you to Woodland Scenics. They got back to me with a solution that will work fine. I really do appreciate it too. Also I appreciate the ideas I received here - Thanks ! @MHinLA This should make you smile - Now I have to say WS Customer Service is top of the list...
  2. M

@ twforeman Thanks for the information - much appreciated. :) @MHinLA You're not a can do kind of person are you. Do you or a family member work for WS because you seem to think they are the top of the top. They sell the structures I referred to with inserts. They are sealed with a staple...
  3. M

@MHinLA Here is the missing "y" you need - so sorry. I didn't say WS was terrible but for a manufacturer of fairly expensive (but good quality) to not be able to issue me 3 pieces of cardboard or 3 scans seems..... well a bit lame. I have worked in New Product Development for 40 years and I...
  4. M

@ianacole Thank you for the information. Doesn't seem to help with this issue but should come in hand :)
  5. M

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have purchase several different Woodland Scenics Built-&-Ready N-Scale structures over the past couple years. The first 3 structures I bought did not come with the colorful inserts that show and interior scene visible through the windows. If you...

Back