Search results

1. Q

Track?

Still moving forward. Am using Scarm now and really enjoying it. One thing that keeps comming up is what minimum radii to use on mainline and in yards? Also the same question for switches I guess,,,size turnouts for yards and mainline? Era; 1940, hoping to use some diesel and maybe...
  2. Q

Automobiles

Since I am thinking about modeling N scale in the thirties and forties I will need automobiles and trucks from that era in bulk. I am not seeing any of these in my searches. Can anyone offer any advice please? Thank you all in advance. Q
  3. Q

First question

I have a dedicated room measuring 10 x 20 feet. I am familiar with the pros and cons of the scales but I would like the answer from a modelling standpoint as in the finished appearance of detailing, weathering and general fun to operate when complete. Which scale.... HO or N??? Thank you all...
  4. Q

Finally

Hi all. I have been in and out, mostly out, of Model RR since I was about 14 when I built the HO Railroad that Grows. Then when my kids were young I built the HO Railroad that Grows. When my oldest Son opened his hobby shop I built the HO Railroad that grows for his window in N gage. I...

Back