Search results

1. Q

Track?

Thank you Mr, Fold Alot, Sir! Sure is allot ot learn. Your info is really helpful. Q
  2. Q

Track?

WOW as usual I got much more information that I could have hoped for and Thanks to all. I am sorry I forgot to include N scale is what I am using. Now it is back to the drawing board to get allot more questions. Thanks again for the informative answers. Q
  3. Q

Track?

Still moving forward. Am using Scarm now and really enjoying it. One thing that keeps comming up is what minimum radii to use on mainline and in yards? Also the same question for switches I guess,,,size turnouts for yards and mainline? Era; 1940, hoping to use some diesel and maybe...
  4. Q

Automobiles

I agree with all said about the benefits of HO, I am just concerned I do not have enough space for an HO layout that lends itself to enjoyable operation. Q
  5. Q

Automobiles

Thanks guys what a wealth of info here. Q
  6. Q

Automobiles

Thanks for the reply. Can you elaborate about 3D printing Please? Say l want a 1940 ford, Where do I get the plans to tell the printer what to make?
  7. Q

Automobiles

Since I am thinking about modeling N scale in the thirties and forties I will need automobiles and trucks from that era in bulk. I am not seeing any of these in my searches. Can anyone offer any advice please? Thank you all in advance. Q
  8. Q

First question

Thank you Mr. Alot fot the nice words, we are pet lovers. Our pets are treated better than most children and pretty much run things around here. Currently a Shi Tsu and Bijon mix who is blind. We love them for sure. Also thanks for the copyright license for your sayings. :p
  9. Q

First question

Thank you for the reply Mr. Rider,,, May I call you Trail? :D Hope I did not offend just a friendly joke. I think I can still handle N scale especially because I have found a really good set of magnifying lenses with lights even. Not only that what I mess up because of my failing eyes I...
  10. Q

First question

Love your quote, can I borrow it on occasion?
  11. Q

First question

Thanks for the reply Dave, why did you say if I wanted sound to go HO?
  12. Q

First question

Thanks Guys, I really did not expect such well thought out answers. I now have to make a decision before my train shed is finished inside. Much appreciated. Q
  13. Q

Finally

Thanks much Willie, Q
  14. Q

First question

I have a dedicated room measuring 10 x 20 feet. I am familiar with the pros and cons of the scales but I would like the answer from a modelling standpoint as in the finished appearance of detailing, weathering and general fun to operate when complete. Which scale.... HO or N??? Thank you all...
  15. Q

Finally

Hi all. I have been in and out, mostly out, of Model RR since I was about 14 when I built the HO Railroad that Grows. Then when my kids were young I built the HO Railroad that Grows. When my oldest Son opened his hobby shop I built the HO Railroad that grows for his window in N gage. I...

Back