Search results

1. BunkerTheHusky

The Fox Creek Railroad - Layout update thread

Welcome to the Fox Creek Railroad! This is an N-scale layout that I began in November of 2022. It is 19 feet long with two 7 foot modules that are 2.5 feet wide and one 5 foot module that is 4 feet wide. I made the layout modular to hopefully make it capable of being moved. I currently live in a...
  2. BunkerTheHusky

I 3D designed an N Scale Boxcab

Having just recently finished assembling my Maintenance of Way train, I now have been faced with a new conundrum. What locomotive do I use to pull it? I'm the type of railfan that likes the obscure, ugly relics of the distant past. Horrendously outdated machines that have no right existing on...
  3. BunkerTheHusky

Like a phoenix from the ashes, I have returned!

Hello everyone! I would like to do a bit of a quick re-introduction of myself. My name is Bunker! I am an N-scaler, scratchbuilder / painter, and 3D modeler who have had the model railroad bug since a child back in the 90s. I became a member of this forum back in mid-2020, and was starting to...
  4. BunkerTheHusky

N Mini-Trix FM H-10-44 Restoration+

While I mentioned it in a post on the introductions portion of the forum, I wanted to go a bit more in depth on this project, why I did what I did, etc. Back in 2019, I was at a hobby shop, and discovered a very sad little model, literally tossed in a plastic bin, labeled "Broken-Parts Only. No...
  5. BunkerTheHusky

My Grand Return

Greetings everyone! My name is Bunker! After years and years of being away from Model Railroading, I am making an all too overdue return to this wonderful community, and hobby as a whole. Please let me introduce myself. The year was 2006, and I was a young teen discovering his place in the...

Back