Search results

1. A

What size shelf for 28 inch radius curves

Wow thank you guys so much for all the feedback I am now thinking of eliminating the 24 inch radius and going 26 28 30 as far as track spacing am I going 2 inches off center of track for spacing ? I will get shelves ripped to 30 inches I have used code 83 my whole life but when I think of...
  2. A

Will be using code 100 flex
  3. A

Thanks for the response I really appreciate it will probably get plywood ripped at 36 inches
  4. A

Shelve depth for 28 inch curves ho scale

Hello everybody my name is angelo new to the forum I am gonna be starting a 12 by 8 around the room layout ho scale 3 track main with 24 26 and 28 radius my question is how wide should my shelves be also don't want to be to close to edges want room for stations and a yard will be running 85 am...
  5. A

Its ho scale and I will be running amfleet and metroliners what size spacing would you reccomend I don't want to have cars hitting on turns my name is angelo and thank you for welcoming me to the forum any advice is well apreciated
  6. A

I am starting a ho layout that goes around the room which is 10 by8 my question is how deep do I make the shelves to accommodate 28 inch radius turns the layout will be 3 mainline tracks with radius of 24 26 and 28

Back