Search results

1. chris woolley

Beginner New Member

it depends on how much detail you like ho and n scale have a lot you can do.
  2. chris woolley

Cleaning locomotive wheels.

i use the tidy track cleaner it works ok for the locos i have after use lint free rags to run the wheels on to remove the cleaner.
  3. chris woolley

F7-A

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP
  4. chris woolley

F7-A

yes this was a second hand loco it ran very slow it was full of grease so i pulled the gears out of truck. then bachmann open back up i will get a new one
  5. chris woolley

Going Back To Straight DC Locomotives

now is the time to have fun in your life keep railroading.
  6. chris woolley

F7-A

i have left the truck in the body and turned it upside down on the test track all the gears turn with out the wheels in the gearbox when i cleaned and looked at the gears i did not see any cracks. when i replaced the gears in one gearbox whey where hard to put in and and didn't move as free as...
  7. chris woolley

How are You Spending the Stimulus Money?

in australia we don't get stimuluas money.
  8. chris woolley

F7-A

the motor has two flywheels on it i am not sure if this is a slot car motor.
  9. chris woolley

F7-A

i will have to take some
  10. chris woolley

F7-A

yes then i put power to the train the worn gear turns then stops on both trucks.
  11. chris woolley

F7-A

the loco is bachmann
  12. chris woolley

F7-A

yes the motor will run up to full speed it is a dc only when i looked at the gears thay all looked ok
  13. chris woolley

New layout design, looking for feedback

make it fun and your son will play train with you as my too grand kid do when i n looking after them thaw like turning on the street and house ligths as the trains are going around the track
  14. chris woolley

F7-A

i have a F7-A that won't run the motor is working when on the track. i have pulled the gearbox apart and cleaned all the gears and replaced them and it still move do i need to buy new trucks please give me some ideas.
  15. chris woolley

loco cleaning

thank you for all your help now i have place to start.
  16. chris woolley

loco cleaning

hi all i have picked two second hand life-like gp38 loco's and i need the sheet that shows how to pull it apart can you please help.

Back