Search results

1. G

hello

Welcome to the forum Wes, and welcome back to the hobby.
  2. G

Hello all from Vermont!

Hello and welcome. Another Vermonter here, north eastern part. I'm just getting started myself. N scale freelanced Pennsylvania Railroad for me so I can get some of those long coal trains rolling. Starting with steam but I'm probably gonna make it the transitional era so I can add in a few...
  3. G

Should you tell your wife......?

I am a firm believer that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. Celebrated 25 years with my very forgiving wife last month.
  4. G

Scratch Building a Transition Era Garbage Truck

amazing job. Who needs a kit when you can do fine work like that?
  5. G

Rusted up a '46 Chevy Semi-tractor model

That looks fantastic!
  6. G

Need a Plumber?

Very nice, will he come to Northeast Vermont?
  7. G

Steam starter set HELP

not the most inexpensive route, but it would work.
  8. G

Steam starter set HELP

So I've decided to get a starter set so I have something fun to run in circles while I am working on my layout and to give me incentive to keep at it. I want a steam set but about all I can find are sets made by bachmann and I would prefer something of better quality. Are there any Kato steam...
  9. G

3-D Printers

I have the Sovol SV01 printer and at its price point I am very happy with it. I've printed several n scale buildings and vehicles and yes they can be quite a bit of work to clean up as there is a minute void on the surface of every layer. However, once primed and sanded the surface is smooth...
  10. G

First Craftsman Kit Build - J. Keen Supplies

I also like your weathering, think it looks quite realistic for an aging building.
  11. G

Bar Mills Tylick Tool - Time for the Insanity

This is looking fantastic, I can't wait to see it finished. I think something like this would fit in in my mid 1980's layout I am planning. Thanks for sharing.
  12. G

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Things are looking great, love all the pictures.

Back