Search results

1. Idiotbiker11

DCC help please...?

I have tried everything mentioned above and I still get no response from the locomotive. Does this indicate a bad decoder?
  2. Idiotbiker11

DCC help please...?

According to the box, it was an painted undecorated with NO sound model but a previous owner has applied decals and no cab number present. I tried the factory "03" address and still no response from the decoder. I can see about taking it to the club layout and get some additional help there. I...
  3. Idiotbiker11

DCC help please...?

I have just acquired a lightly used Spectrum 4-6-0 locomotive with DCC onboard. After careful unpacking, I set it on my programming track to learn what the decoder address is and I keep getting a DND error message. I am using a Digitrax Zephyr DCS50 and followed the directions. Any help is...
  4. Idiotbiker11

Need help to identify please

Thanks again. I have done a few decoder projects in my other locos so I will have fun with this one. I'll post how it turns out. Happy railroading!!
  5. Idiotbiker11

Thanks for that info! It sure looks to be the beast. Now the real fun begins...finding a few replacement parts. Worst case, I'll fabricate them myself. Then an attempt of adding a decoder. Any further information will ne appreciated. Thanks again!
  6. Idiotbiker11

I have a moderate sized N Scale layout era 1930's. I run all steam and recently acquired an older 4-6-2 but I can't seem to find any manufacturer markings anywhere. I have been scouring the internet attempting to find anything close but keep coming up empty. Enclosed are some photos of key...

Back