Search results

1. G

Postage from the US

Just went to backorder a mag I was missing. Mag is $7.95 US but postage is $30 That's crap. What's going on with the postage system
  2. G

January 2015 RMC

I know it's a long shot but I won't know unless I ask I'm after January 2015 Railroad Model Craftsman Am prepared to pay all costs if available. Please PM if you can help
  3. G

BN (White passenger car decals

Any ideas as to where I can get some. Have looked everywhere and they look as scares as rocking horse you know what:D:D Every place I have looked has diesel and freight cars but no passenger cars
  4. G

Address for Kato USA

I purchased 1 of their P42 Genesis with sound and 2nd run with it, it shorted out. Have had a look at the Kato USA site but there is nowhere to ask about it - only their address Surely there is something better than a postal address
  5. G

Rivarossie wheel replacement

I have some HO Rivarossi passenger cars and want to replace the plastic wheels. I presume with 36In passenger wheels? Suggestions
  6. G

Aristo Craft (ART29706) floor

Does anybody know where I may pick some up. The number is the replacement floor for the (early) 40Ft series cars to lower them.
  7. G

Size of roof sheeting

What would the size be for a sheet of galvanised roof sheeting in G Have purchased a craft crimper and want to make some roof sheeting out of soft drink cans
  8. G

Brass frogs

Any idea where I might be able to get some. There was a place over there but I think he closed down Would prefer brass to cast etc
  9. G

Pulpwood bulkhead cars

Just out of curiosity do they carry anything else on those cars like pipe loads etc or are they captive to pulpwood
  10. G

Bowser Locos

Anybody have anything to do with Bowser locos? What do they run like etc? I'm looking at getting a couple but have never had anything to do with them before. Thanks in advance
  11. G

Scale ruler

Can someone advise as to where I get a couple of 1:29 scale rulers. Did a google search but it ended up a bit complicated to follow in the end. Any help appreciated
  12. G

Making points

I'm looking at making a couple of No6 points and was wondering how you make yours. I would like to get some ideas for keeping the sleepers steady whilst in the process. Also what is the distance centre to centre of sleepers??
  13. G

Metal wheels for Rivarossi

Have a few Rivarossi passenger coaches here and they all have plastic wheels. Is there a metal wheel replacement for them.
  14. G

Cotton Belt Historical Society

Is there such a thing. Had a google but nothing came up and also went to the SP Side and nothing on their site that I can see. The reason I ask is that I have a Kato HO GP35 and want to know if they had any and if so the number range
  15. G

Golden state diesels

I have a few cars here of various makes that make up a reasonable (SP) Golden State train consist. Don't have any diesels to pull it though Does anyone know if they ever used the daylight diesels to pull it. It was in partnership with Rock Island when it ran Did a google search but...
  16. G

Kato couplers

Have been to a site for couplers and there are 2 sorts there but they look the same to me. They are (Kato numbers) 11 - 721 and 11 -722. Is there are difference.
  17. G

US Postage

I know that this has probably been flogged to death but I think I have a problem with them re time to get a parcel to Australia I placed an order (Klein) on 5 June last I entered the tracking number and it says it left Nashua NH:confused::confused: on 9 June. Firstly where is that place...
  18. G

Kato (ho) c44-9w

Can anyone tell me if KATO has released the C44-9W again for SP with numbers 8116 and 8137.:confused: I have a feeling that they have been and all gone. If not can someone direct me as to where I may purchase them
  19. G

Fixing my numbering mistake

I recently acquired a few of the Kato Amtrak cars and on the coaches you put your own number with the rub on transfers provided. On the sheet there are enough numbers to do 6 cars and six sleepers. All of the above is fine except I put the wrong numbers on the cars. Any ideas for...
  20. G

metal wheels

I want to put metal wheels on some Atlas freight cars and I beleive there are different length axles for different makes. I have installed some .357 BLMA wheels on some microtrains but the same wheels won't stay in the bogies of the Atlas cars. Advice needed on the correct axles

Back