Search results

1. G

Postage from the US

Rico I think that a lot of places up there are using UPS and the other mob now You are right the exchange rate isn't helping either
  2. G

Postage from the US

Just went to backorder a mag I was missing. Mag is $7.95 US but postage is $30 That's crap. What's going on with the postage system
  3. G

January 2015 RMC

Mate I'm after the complete mag It's for our club to finalise that year so that I can get them bound Thanks for the offer
  4. G

January 2015 RMC

Mate thanks for that. The one I'm after (Jan 2015) is the only one for that year they don't have
  5. G

January 2015 RMC

I know it's a long shot but I won't know unless I ask I'm after January 2015 Railroad Model Craftsman Am prepared to pay all costs if available. Please PM if you can help
  6. G

EBAY?!?!

Mate you know life wasn't meant to be easy (so the saying goes) You are right though - leave things alone if it works
  7. G

DCC Santa Fe Loco not moving

That looks like part of the drive train from the motor to the bogies I guess you will have to take it apart and see which end it belongs to
  8. G

G'Day from Fremantle Australia. I am Steve and a newbie.

G'day Steve and welcome from the other side of this great country
  9. G

The Geep Fleet

That is very nice work. Well done
  10. G

Massive Wildfire in Talent, OR--Home of Micro-Trains

That's bad. I know what they are going through. Hope everyone is OK Our bushfire season is about to start and hope it isn't as bad as last year
  11. G

G Track

Mate I presume you are in the US There is RLD hobbies if you are after new. Otherwise just keep an eye out. I guess there is always ebay Gabby
  12. G

Amtrak power!

I just wish someone would bring the Pepsi scheme out again
  13. G

Athearn or Roundhouse?

Only a guess but I'd say Athearn - the rails and ladder are missing on the end platforms. Don't know if Atlas did it like that or not
  14. G

Flat MOW Load

Jerome you certainly have your work cut out for you
  15. G

Flat MOW Load

George very nice indeed. Where did you get the tie down material from - it's very effective
  16. G

Comment by 'gabby' in media 'Ballast hopper end'

Looks like lots of rivets there. I thought they would have been welded
  17. G

Safety First

Another classic You can't put brains in a monument That sure was a hard shunt
  18. G

Comment by 'gabby' in media 'Yard overview'

Very well done. Looks really effective
  19. G

CSX wreck today

Going by the above he doesn't know where it is Big clean up anyway

Back