Search results

1. W

Traverser Table - Demo and Construction Videos

I've built a 3-track traverser table that is driven by a custom Arduino program that drives a linear actuator and is controlled via a Nextion touchscreen panel. Link to a video demonstrating it in action: Link to a video describing the construction:
  2. W

Some New YouTube Videos about preparing and installing Peco turnouts and the twistlock motor

I’ve posted a couple of new videos dealing with installing Peco turnouts. The first video demos how to prepare your Peco turnout for installation on a DCC layout. I took the good descriptive info from a couple of sites and turned that into a “how-to” video. We show you how to add some jumpers to...
  3. W

Benchwork Construction - My Lessons Learned

I've finished the benchwork on my layout and wanted to share my thoughts on what I've learned. These are only my opinions and not the 10 Commandments from On High. I use poplar for 1X stock (1x2, 1x3, 1x4) and yellow pine for 2X stock. I don’t use white pine. Reasoning: poplar, in particular...
  4. W

How to Make Homabed

I've created a YouTube video showing you how to make Homabed: How to Make Homabed

Back