Search results

1. L

48"x32" roundy round

14" R curve minimum on the main loop. Atlas code 83 18"R Snap switches. Flex track is Peco code 83. Power is an Athearn SW1500 and all rolling stock is able to get around 13.25" R curves. Some cars can handle a 12" R curve, as can the engine while coupled. Just something fun I can move around...
  2. L

HO 12"x80" test/switching/display layout

I have an Athearn SW1500 for power. I can always tack on extra track on the ends. I am keeping it small because I have this closet door, also haven't messed with HO for 10-12 years. I've never been at the scenery stage, might not get to it on this one.
  3. L

Z scale static model? Shinkansen Bullet Train

http://www.strapya-world.com/categories/12_55_3779.html Maybe fit a powered unit underneath?
  4. L

Interesting "intermodel loading"

I was on Google Earth and came upon this.
  5. L

2x8 shelf expanded around the wall, ideas??

I'm back. I have added on to my layout space and am throwing ideas around. The scale is HO with a preferred minimum radius of 28" on the main. Sidings to industries can be sharper depending on the length of the car serving that industry. I am almost ready to '"wing it" with the track plan...
  6. L

shell removal on P2K GP38-2 ????????

I can't get the shell of a Proto 2000 GP38-2, and need some help.
  7. L

2X8 shelf layout ideas

Scale HO Era Present Minimum Mainline Radius 28" Layout height 5 feet Shelf style with area for removable staging to the East and South on the West end, The eight foot length running West to East, and the width of two feet being North - South I've drawn up many ideas but can not settle...

Back