Search results

1. DjShaggy

CP rail freelance plan in N - Modern Era

Well, its taken me quite a long time, but here is "mark 1", or my trackplan before consultation: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/djshaggy/cpmk1.jpg Its a pretty big image, but I think y'all can get the idea of whats going on. The table will be 55" by 164". The gray area is the area...
  2. DjShaggy

Boy, did this take awhile!

Its been a few months, but I finally have an N-scale layout that I am happy with! The details: Green = mainline Blue = elevated track, max 2 inches, grades of 3.2% and 4.4% (yes, I know its high. I'm sure I'll be making fine adjustments to lower the grade as constructions starts.)...
  3. DjShaggy

My N Scale Layout Idea

Well, I hope to have a final design drafted soon, I have some vacation time coming up mid-October and I want to use that time to get a great start on my first serious layout. This is a 4' X 8' plan made in RTS. I'm still learning XtrkCAD, and I have seen the benifits, but it takes me 5 times...
  4. DjShaggy

Uh Oh, another Newbie!

Hi. I'm a newb and I will have many questions to ask over the next little while. A bit about why I'm here: Since I was young, I always enjoyed model railroading, but it was only recently that I have found the time and cash flow to begin working on my first serious, 'permanent' layout. I have...

Back