Search results

1. marka

Walthers proto GP60 with Tsunami decoder

Great News. The GP 60 AND the GP 35 are both back up and running! Always do the obvious first...reset the decoder, cleaned oiled and lubed the bearings and gears. Put back on the track and away we went. Had a lot of hours on both locos. Thanks all for the suggestions and tips. Amazing...
  2. marka

Tried this...CV19 was 110. Reset to 0. Same results. Sound lights but no movement.
  3. marka

Greg: I am using Digitrax and a 400 throttle. tried your suggestion of pushing loco button, but it just asks me to select a loco. I've done a reset and the loco is responding to address 03. Everything works except the movement. Any other ideas? Thx. Mark A.
  4. marka

Hello Mike: Here's the whole story: I lost this loco a few weekends ago while running it in a consist with another GP60. {That one still works fine.} Since then I have reset the loco and it seems to have reset OK. The address is now back to 03. The sound works and the lights work and change...
  5. marka

This loco has sound and lights but loco won't move in either direction. Any thoughts?

Back