Search results

1. G

Model train closeouts

Thank you skyliner!
  2. G

Model train closeouts

Well thanks for all the info. Very disappointing. I feel foolish that I tried to order from them. I am kinda new at this and was looking to get some On30 stuff. Guess Ill keep looking. Thanks Ken
  3. G

Model train closeouts

Anyone ever order from this place? I cant seem to get a response from them via email. There is no number to call them either.
  4. G

Howe bridge build question

Thank you
  5. G

Historic Railroad Songs

Last train to Clarksville. Little red caboose.
  6. G

Howe bridge build question

Im going to attempt one of these. Wondering where you source the hardware and rods? This will be in O scale. Im pretty new to the MRR scene so any advice is appreciated. Thanks Ken
  7. G

First diorama....Opinions wanted

Thank you
  8. G

Well jeeze Sherrel...Just when I think Im getting this you go and throw a wrench into the works! LOL Those are some great examples. Guess I better start walking the tracks. Thanks for the help. Is there any reason that area looks the way it does?
  9. G

Tom, That looks very nice! I can see the importance of weathering first. Im taking note as to how it would beneficial to ballast first. The I can bring the foliage up into it.
  10. G

Good point GT. I didnt give that much thought. I will do that first for sure . Thanks
  11. G

Thanks guys! As I mentioned in my first post I am not quite done yet. I thought I should wait until I finished all the foliage and trees before ballast. Would that be correct? Or should I ballast now?
  12. G

Crandell, Dont know if this helps with the perspective.... What do you think?
  13. G

I want honesty and I appreciate your input. I dont know if it might be the camera angle or not. I did get pretty close to get a good shot of the shrub I was mentioning. I will place my engine on this tomorrow and get a pic. It is a small setting. The measurements are 12X36. Thanks
  14. G

This is my first attempt at building a diorama. I would like your opinions on it to this point even though it isnt completed yet. I would like to add some clump foliage like in the foreground of the first pic but had a question before adding any more. Should i scenic glue everthing down first...
  15. G

Comment by 'Goldnut' in media '222E627E-8C76-4329-83A0-D2D0426152D8.jpeg'

Is that an armadillo on the track? :p
  16. G

Any MTH DCS experts on here??

Just a quick follow up. First Thank you for the replies. I took the TIU back to the train store...he finally has open hours, The TIU is bad. Of course its only the second bad one he has ever seen and I got it! LOL Just my luck. It got sent back to MTH for repairs. Now the waiting begins. Ken
  17. G

Any MTH DCS experts on here??

I just set my system up and I am having trouble with it. I have a 100 foot loop in the house. Wired the TIU in 4 places at approx 25 ft apart. Pulled the center pin to isolate each 25 foot section. I have the engine on the track and when I turn the system on the engine starts right up. I dont...
  18. G

The real world is weirder than anything you can model

Playing in that yard as a kid was dangerous!!
  19. G

New Shelf Layout

Made a hiding place for my DCS controls.
  20. G

Show Your Face

Im the one on the right!! LOL

Back