Search results

1. B

Greenville and Northern

Was wondering if anyone is modeling the Greenville & Northern? With the railroad gone now for some time there is a lack of overhead shots that could be used to design a short layout and I have all of the magazine articles about the railroad though none show details about sidings and how the...
  2. B

GE 70 Tonner

I am thinking about purchasing a GE 70 Tonner to paint up as Greenville and Northern but being out of HO for 4 years so lacking on knowledge of HO scale version of this engine. I see the Bachmanns have issues with the plastics gears and such but many of the postings I have found are several...
  3. B

Bachmann HO Scale F unit coupler issue

Hello all, A friend of mine at work has a boss who apparently is a big Oakland Raider's fan. Enough of one to own a Bachmann Oakland Raiders train. My friend asked me to fix the engine as a part was broken on the back. So I looked at the F unit and the clip that holds the coupler on is...
  4. B

2 ft x 12 ft shelf layout

Hello all, I am looking to build a 2 ft by 12 ft shelf layout. I am looking something that is prototypical with some operations. I have searched via google as well as other sites and it seems that I dont find much other than the what the Brits have come up with. Are there any websites...
  5. B

LBF 50' ACF Boxcar

Is the HO Scale LBF 50' ACF Boxcar truly prototypical? How about what railroads had this car? Thanks
  6. B

Removing lettering on P2K hoppers

Hello all, I would like to remove most of the lettering on my P2K NAHX high side covered hoppers. Any suggestions? I don't want to remove the paint as I want the cars to be grey. thanks Michael

Back