Search results

1. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

I've been MIA for a long time working on my new layout so I guess all my old stuff was deleted
  2. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

Thanks everyone
  3. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

More
  4. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

A few close-ups
  5. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

Thanks everyone !!!! It's been a fun project. If I had the room I'd double it's size
  6. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

Thanks Dave
  7. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

thank you !
  8. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

Well I did work on a few other things but this took up most of my time. I'm missing a bag house. It's my next project.
  9. Bread&steel

Central pipe and foundry

Well it's been a long long time since I've posted but I've been busy building. So here now is the old Central Pipe & Foundry now owned by Bethlehem Steel
  10. Bread&steel

Bettendorf blues

You're right, Steve, I must get a gauge and use it. I hate having derailments.
  11. Bread&steel

Bettendorf blues

These are new right out of the package. I have removed them and I'll try pushing them through and see if I can figure this out. Thanks to both of you
  12. Bread&steel

Bettendorf blues

I recently perchased Bettendorf trucks from Kadee. Kadee #500. I installed them on two athearns 40foot XM boxcars. I was pushing a string of cars through a curved switch when sparks crackled and my dcc shut down. I discovered that my new Kadee trucks rode up and shorted the switch. By...
  13. Bread&steel

Returned to the greatest hobby

Welcome to the forum..... ! There's a ton of knowledge in every aspect of our hobby right here so ask us anything. Larry:)
  14. Bread&steel

Getting trains off the layout

Can this be right ?!?! .. That's 320 feet of track ! WOW!!!
  15. Bread&steel

General Electric

Unfortunately a few years ago I was forced to dismantle my old layout. But a few years later I was fortunate to acquire a very large space. I had rescued structures and parts of structures from my old layout all over on shelves. GE grew out of the combination of several buildings and a few...
  16. Bread&steel

General Electric

That would be fun. I get some good ideas looking at the work of others
  17. Bread&steel

DPM Powerhouse re-imagineering

I really like this project and excellent work, I might add
  18. Bread&steel

What will you be doing during the blizzard ?

Here in Connecticut we might get two feet or more. Well it's time to start my Downtown Deco, Addams Ave 3 and watch the snow fly Larry
  19. Bread&steel

Greyhound Scenic Cruiser

I want that bus !!!!!! ...Your layout looks great !!!
  20. Bread&steel

General Electric

a bit over exposed..sorry

Back