Search results

1. SF 4th District

1:32 Vehicles

Is there much demand for 1:32 trucks and trailers for garden scale layouts? I was recently at a toy and hobby show and saw trailers and truck cabs packaged separately instead of a complete set. I think the detail is really nice on them. These are manufactured by New Ray. I bought some cases to...
  2. SF 4th District

Question on Hot Wheels 1:87 cars

How many different colors is available for the Hot Wheels 2005 Mustang GT? For a long time I've only seen it in all white. Today I was in my local Walmart and saw one that was a metallic red color with 2 black stripes on the hood, roof and trunk. It was the only one there so I bought it...
  3. SF 4th District

New 1:87 NASCAR at Walmart

I don't know how new these are but I was in the San Clemente Walmart today and saw some 1:87 NASCAR. The cars are the new COT car with the 08 paint schemes. The were Richard Childers, Joe Gibbs, Jack Rousch, DEI and Rick Hendrick cars. There was only one left of Junior's new car left but plenty...
  4. SF 4th District

Malibu 1:87 Paint Variations

I recieved the rest of my Malibu International order last week. I recieved approx 1,000 cars in single paks, 5 paks and the car w/ caravan. There were 29 different models, I'll put up a list of them here if anyone wants to know what they are? Most of the models were evenly distributed as far as...
  5. SF 4th District

Colors of Malibu Trucks

I just recieved an order of Malibu International trucks. There were two different colors of each model. A case contains 32 assorted trucks. Ford Aeromax = Blue, Purple Ford 9000 = Dark Blue, Brown Freightliner = White, Red Mercedes Unimog U300 (snowplow w/ truck bed) = Dark Blue, Orange...
  6. SF 4th District

Aircraft

I've been looking around for 1:87th aircraft. All I seem to find is WW2 military German aircraft and German vehicles. Recently I cam across more current military (stealth bomber, stealth fighter, Blue Angels, F-15's, helicopter, etc. These are actually 1:72 scale. Is it that enough difference to...
  7. SF 4th District

Semi Trucks from Malibu International

Hello, I've just joined this group. I live in South Orange County, California. I've never seen these before but how are the Semi Trucks from Malibu International, are they just cabs or do they come with trailers. Is there must interest in these? Does Walmart sell them? David

Back