Search results

1. Q

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

LMAO @ "they might say I broke it"!! Yeah Walthers and Athearn is the best bet. Plus, with the Walthers car you're getting a far better deal than with the Con-Cor car - a lot more for less. Oh and BTW, not only are the Athearn wells superb, but the same can be said for their Impack Spine. It...
  2. Q

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

Well, as you may already know, Walthers 89' flats are going for about $25, which IMHO, is a great looking & running car; and Atlas' 89' pig is due to be released soon also. Now as for Con-Cor I can't speak for the flats, but I can certainly speak on their spines. Long ago, my brother & I...
  3. Q

An odd question

Offhand, the only shorties that I know of that can be used as reasonable commuter cars are perhaps Athearn's 73' lightweight passenger coach cars.:(
  4. Q

what is your favorite engine

...hmmm...lets see: Well, this is always difficult for me, because I'm basically in love with every EMD locomotive the ATSF ever had: every phase, flavor, color, passenger, freight, switcher, A-unit, B-unit, cowl body, wide cab, spartan cab, road slug, yard slug, Geep & SD alike - no matter...

Back