Search results

1. M

I love fall - 4”x6” trestle diorama.

I scratchbuilt a small trestle and placed in on this small diorama. The tree is also hand built and I even made my own static grass tufts for this project. Here it is sitting in front of my Walthers layout.
  2. M

Great Northern 2’x4’ layout-Walthers National Model Railroad Build-Off

I wanted to share a layout I completed as part of the first ever HO scale Walthers National Model Railroad Build-Off that wrapped up July 1st of 2020. Each person or group could purchase a kit and was instructed to build a layout following certain specifications. I chose the feed and seed “kit”...
  3. M

OK Free-mo

This past Weekend the Oklahoma Free-mo group had their first group setup for the Spring Train Show May 3rd & 4th at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds here in OKC. We had 5 participants that assisted with setting up, running trains and taking down. There were 8 module sets and it was operated as a...
  4. M

Ludgren Equipment Company machine shop

So i figured that since I hadn't posted since 2010 I figured it was time to post again here on this forum. I have a small diorama I built that conforms to both Free-mo and Route87 standards. I wanted a nice diorama I could put different vehicles on and also have a spot of a freight car or...
  5. M

RPM Meet Wichita Kansas Nov 6th & 7th 2010

Please join us for the second Railroad Prototype Model meet in the Wichita area on Novembe 6th and 7th 2010. This event will be held at the: Benton Lions Community Center 150 S. Main Street Benton, KS 67017 Saturday November 6th 9:00am-5:00pm Sunday November 7th 10:00am-4:00pm This...
  6. M

Mid-Continent RPM meet Wichita Ks nov 6th & 7th

Please join us for the second Railroad Prototype Model meet in the Wichita area on Novembe 6th and 7th 2010. This event will be held at the: Benton Lions Community Center 150 S. Main Street Benton, KS 67017 Saturday November 6th 9:00am-5:00pm Sunday November 7th 10:00am-4:00pm This...
  7. M

Prototype Modelers Meet Wichita Ks Nov 7th & 8th

We are less then a month away from The First Annual Mid-Continent Prototype Modelers Meet in Wichita Kansas November 7th & 8th 2009 As we draw closer to this event we have a few announcements to make: First we are closing pre-registration on Novmeber 1st 2009. Your form and money must...
  8. M

New Model Manufacturer New PS 4740

Here is a new supplier of Freight Cars. http://www.tangentscalemodels.com/ They are a little pricey but are the best thing on the market. I have seen them first hand and they are absolutely AWESOME! Basic car info * Dimensional accuracy - scaled from Pullman-Standard plans...
  9. M

Explosive Train Room

Well... I finally got moved into my new house and have started to unpack and organize all my railroad stuff in my new hobby room. Although right now it looks like a bomb went off inside I hope to get things organized with the pegboard hooks that arrived today! I will keep you all updated and...
  10. M

My First Port Here SP&S 67

My First Post Here SP&S 67 Here is the SP&S 67 and ALCO RS-3 making its way south just north of Bend Oregon on the Oregon Trunk. This was the Redmond switcher making a transfer to Bend with 14 cars and would pick up 7 to return to Redmond. The picture was taken in June of 1967. Well really...

Back