Search results

1. T

1/87th Vehicles

How big is your layout?
  2. T

Abandoned lines on layouts

Wow is right! It looks great. I'd love to see pics when you're done covering the track along with the details of how you did it. Although... I'd hate to mess with the brick too.
  3. T

another newbie would like................

Welcome. I'm pretty new here but have also found the info to be very useful. I too like the construction pics. What are you planning on using for the mountain?
  4. T

Starting the new layout!

Great backdrop! I really appreciate the blending job you did. Planning ahead makes quiet a difference. Can't wait to see your scenery detail if this is how you start!!!! Kudos to your daughter too :) (I'm still getting used to all this, I need to read the whole thread before I reply...
  5. T

Crooked Lines

I think the road kill will add that last bit of realism, looking forward to seeing pics of THAT... LOL It looks great!!
  6. T

Getting some roadwork done.

Excellent work! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
  7. T

Needed H.O. Scale Vehicles.

I was thinking the same thing about copyrights. If they are even available, the companies may be charging an enormous fee that wouldn't make production practical. Perhaps with a list, it would prompt the big guys to pay the fee so they know there is interest???
  8. T

Has anyone ordered from...

Interesting. eBay I can see, but it's pretty random what you'll find and at what price. Walthers charges full price (MSRP) though. They do have some things on sale but the the prices are only about the same as my local train shop. I went to sushob.com but their prices aren't much lower...
  9. T

Where do you get your deals?
  10. T

If anyone is interested, I just ordered the Flat Car Loader and 2 hours later got an email that it had shipped. Very impressive turn around.
  11. T

Hi everyone, My friend forwarded an email from dallasmodelworks.com about free shipping May 11-13. I've never ordered from them before and wondered if anyone has any info. Site looks great though. Thanks for your help! traindude10

Back