Search results

1. H

Switching

Don't know what happened to this the first time, here it is again. This is a plan I have for a 2x8x8 shelf layout. My benchwork is completed and want to get started on the track. Let me know what ya think.
  2. H

Started!

Well, I have two out of 3 of my 2X4 sections completed. I have been working on a couple of buildings while I figure out the layout. Finished up the weathering on a factory. Scratch built the little loading ramp.
  3. H

Missouri Great River Railroad

Here are some of the plans I have been working on. The first two is if I go with a dual scale layout. Pic 1. HO on the frist level. (still needs work on the r-side topo) Pic 2. N on the Second. Pic 3. If I stay with one scale N (very Possible) will have the Missouri side at the...
  4. H

Yard Design

Need advice on yard design. I have two of them. the second is based on fig 2.9 from The model Railroaders Guide to Freight yards with the throat redesigned to allow for more trains. Also dropped the passengar train track down to one. The top one I pulled off another drawing I had seen...
  5. H

Ho & N

Hello, Getting back into MRR (had a small 4x8 years ago) and have been having a dilemma over which scale to use. My basement is about a year off from being finished so I have plenty of time to work on a track plan. The area I get to use is 12x17 RR: BN, CNW/CBQ, Illinois Gulf...

Back