Search results

1. F

HO or N??? Argh..!!!

Thanks Joe. You actually addressed the problem...it's OURS. I don't know if it's HIS or MINE, so I am going with "OURS".
  2. F

HO or N??? Argh..!!!

Sometimes I hate decisions. I've got to make huge decisions at work and I do so rather easily. However, I have a difficult time making small "less important" decisions, like what scale should I go with!!! Anyone else have these problems? N or HO? N or HO? I like the N stuff I have...
  3. F

Introduction and a few questions.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. We've made it to Juneau, and have an entire room that is empty...and just begging for a layout!!! Now the decision is...HO or N? I've already got some N stuff, but could easily buy new HO instead. Decisions, decisions...!!!
  4. F

Where there are fish (and crab!), there will be fishermen willing to put their lives on the line. While I am not in the Search and Rescue side of the house, I am involved in the investigations when something goes wrong (death, serious injury, etc). Thanks for the good wishes! Andy
  5. F

Hello everyone. I am Andy Grow, and my son Nathaniel (4-1/2) and I are just getting into model railroading. I have a few N-scale locomotives and about 10 cars, so I will be sticking with N-scale, even though it's not the "best" for the little guy. Part of the reason I am going N is...

Back