Search results

1. rplst8

Has Atlas Acquired all of MTH Tooling Since they Stopped Production?

Oh, thats the Industrial line which is definitely O27. I don’t even think they make the Industrial line anymore. Their Trainman and Master lines are much nicer and full O scale. But the only steamer they’ve released in Master was a USRA 0-6-0 switcher AFAIK.
  2. rplst8

Steam? Where'd they get that tooling from?
  3. rplst8

Atlas announced that their first issue from the MTH tooling will be the 70' Madison heavyweight passenger cars. https://shop.atlasrr.com/b-atlas-reveals-first-mth-model.aspx Additionally, AFAIK no announcement has been made on the Premier steam tooling, so I think MTH still owns that. They did...
  4. rplst8

Where to find truck springs?

Thanks, I would have never thought to look there - but alas, nothing that meets the dimensions I need.
  5. rplst8

Thanks. I should have specified, the springs for the sprung trucks are S scale size. Kadee doesn't make S scale trucks. The springs for the leading/trailing trucks of the steam loco are HO. I've seen some spring assortments while searching, but none I've found give the spring rates, and only...
  6. rplst8

I'm looking for replacement springs, both the kind that go above a leading or trailing truck on a steam locomotive and the kind that go in sprung freight car trucks. Anyone know of any suppliers/retailers for that sort of thing online? I tried acxesspring.com and their other site...

Back