Search results

1. Icheymon

C420 MRC/Lima noise

Steve, I picked up one on vacation and was dismayed to find the same problem. I contacted North West Shortline Customer Service and they advised me to purchase #2554-6 Lima 10T 40"/110 Geared Wheelset - Premium Nickel Silver. The package arrived today, I installed the wheel and gear sets per...
  2. Icheymon

Weekly Photo Fun 7/20 to 7/27

And here are the C424's my wife bought for me in June for our 30th Anniversary. She gets jewelry, I get trains! I am the luckiest man on earth....
  3. Icheymon

Thanks guys. Off and on I only have a couple of hours invested. I am getting better at the lightning stripe paint and decals since I have done about a dozen of them. Now on the the C628's and the PA-1's.
  4. Icheymon

My lovely wife took me shopping at the hobby shop two weeks ago for my 55th birthday. After browsing for awhile I stumbled on this Atlas RS-11 for $40.00 on the consignment rack. A bit of paint and some decals and I have added another Alco to the fleet!
  5. Icheymon

N&W Abingdon Branch

Wow, very nicely done. If I wouldn't be doing the D&H the N&W was my second choice. The scenery is great. Please keep the updates coming!
  6. Icheymon

Larry's MRR Empire Vol.#5

Nice, very nice! Glad it found a good home....
  7. Icheymon

Larry's MRR Empire Vol.#5

Larry did you get the TGV train running yet?
  8. Icheymon

Wpf, 06/04/12-06/10/12

A couple of Uboats drift by Mike Tower and the 7408 is pulling yard duty. Man, I am loving the D&H!
  9. Icheymon

Wpf, 06/04/12-06/10/12

Its a good day when the Alco's outnumber the EMD's in the yard. Hopefully I will have the C424's done by this weekend so I can boot the interlopers out.:D
  10. Icheymon

N&W blue

Tman, I use Rustoleum Gloss Night tide #248631. It is fairly close and once I start weathering I think it will be spot on. Rich
  11. Icheymon

I have an old railpower Sd7/9 shell and frame

Blue, I got a set dummy SD9 trucks in the downstairs. If they will work for your project PM me your address and I will get them in the mail....Rich
  12. Icheymon

Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

Karl, that is one fine looking Uboat. I am still looking for Sharks and PA....kinda half of the fun. I got some time this morning and got another U33c and a pair of GP38's out of the paint shop. I think I have the taping up of the units down pat. It is just the decal yellow stripes that are...
  13. Icheymon

Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

Since I have changed my railroad to a D&H theme, I have been spending a great deal more time downstairs. The latest additions are an Athern BB U30c D&H 710 and an Athearn BB N&W U30b high hood. I remotored the U30c and it is compatable with my Atlas GP 39-2. The U30b was built by a friend and I...
  14. Icheymon

train horns on fire truck and vehicles

The grover horns stick out through the bumper and the train horns are behind and under the them....
  15. Icheymon

train horns on fire truck and vehicles

We mounted a four chime set under the front bumper of our quint.....pointing straight down. We have found the deep bass tone will penetrate the nearly sealed enviroment of new vehicles. We use them mostly at intersectons in short burts....have proven to work very well in conjunction with the...
  16. Icheymon

Weekly Photo Fun 4-15/4-21

Added more foliage and debris to critterland. I figure I will move on to the engine house, yard and ultimately the steel mill and then come back and add more details.
  17. Icheymon

Weekly Photo Fun 1/4 - 6/4

I have been ballasting the yard into the mini mill and back to the engine house. There was a pizza shaped area where the creek behind the engine house just kinda set there with no idea what it would become. Low and behold critterland was born. I must have a dozen little switchers, most of whom...
  18. Icheymon

Jordan Spreader

I have a Jordan Spreader MOW grey #932-5353 my wife bought at a yard sale. The frame has been started and there are no instructions in the box. All of the trees are in the kit and it appears to be complete. If you want it, PM me your info and I will gladly send it to you to get it off the shelf...
  19. Icheymon

Helix Rail Grinder

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate the feedback. Here is where I am at right now...I have run the train a lot on my layout and on a friends layout. Things to change...I am removing the pad from the control car. It is mounted in the center and has repeatedly dropped down on one side on...
  20. Icheymon

kz9's HO Scale Empire.....

KZ that is a HERD of big power...Love the dirty CP unit. Saw a similar unit in Enola last year. It seemed odd because even with the paint faded CP units are usually pretty clean when they are down in our neck of the woods. Keep the photos coming. Rich

Back