Search results

1. CambriaArea51

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Full moon and the eclipse coming. My 3 cats usually get goofy with a full moon but have been extra wacky with the eclipse coming.
  2. CambriaArea51

Weathering Engines a Continuous thread.

That's the forum, still not fixed I see. I'm glad you were able to find them though.
  3. CambriaArea51

I see things are still slow here. The last post in another section took 35 seconds to post. Anyway thought this pick was interesting. The other day we got what I hope is the last snow. I stopped at the salt barn to reload the truck and this caught my eye. What looks like fur/hair on the...
  4. CambriaArea51

ATTENTION: Admin and Moderators

This is why I haven't been around the coffee shop in awhile and not much on the forum overall.
  5. CambriaArea51

This shows what I mean.
  6. CambriaArea51

Ten numbers off but the SD70ACE do run a little on the dirty side on the top. They are not tier 4.
  7. CambriaArea51

Rust never sleeps…

You would be surprised how clean a loader can be. If it's not in the mud it won't be muddy. The bucket however, loading scrap will be down to bare metal on the bottom front of the bucket. The sides on the front will wear the paint off from going into the pile.
  8. CambriaArea51

Tried weathering 😅

That's easy, it's basically one color rust.
  9. CambriaArea51

Walthers decal issues

When I do decals I gloss coat first as mentioned above. Then apply decal. After drying gloss coat if you have ghosting otherwise dull coat.
  10. CambriaArea51

Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

Thanks for doing the weight comparison. Good to know, I'll wait for Kato to hopefully run them again or if I come across them at a show. The ones you did look great.
  11. CambriaArea51

Those well cars look great. Tom, are the Atlas well cars plastic or metal and how do the run empty. I have a few sets of the Kato and really like them. Just wondered about the Atlas.
  12. CambriaArea51

I've done the sausage gravy with biscuits and hash browns.
  13. CambriaArea51

Digitrax “Program Track Empty”

The throttle needs to be plugged in as Terry said. Some sound decoders need a booster to program.
  14. CambriaArea51

My favorite when we go out to breakfast is eggs over medium, corned beef hash, and hashbrowns. Then mix them together.
  15. CambriaArea51

I had the last piece. 😇 Welcome to the forum from one Tom to another.
  16. CambriaArea51

Happy Birthday Jazz. Flo, I need a coffee for a midday pick me up. thanks. Louis, thank you for Sienna's birthday wish.
  17. CambriaArea51

Sienna is 14 years old today (98 in our years). A lot of sleeping and relaxing is most of her day.
  18. CambriaArea51

Just painting some details to make the trucks look better. Light rust on the springs and bearings then fade down with a very very light coat of grimy black to blend.

Back