Search results

1. 4

Shinohara code 100 #6 double crossover

Iron Horseman, Thank you for this information. I will look into it to see if it fits my space. Regards, Larry
  2. 4

Tom, Thanks for the info. I will call them tomorrow. Larry
  3. 4

MDC Southern Ortner 10,000th Rapid Discharge Car

How rare is the MDC 50', 5-Bay Hopper in Southern painted for the 10,000th Rapid Discharge car blue paint scheme? I cam across an unbuilt kit that I did not know that I had in my stash of unbuilt kits. 464Hudson
  4. 4

Thanks NP2626, I check E-bay almost everyday. 464Hudson
  5. 4

Life-Like Proto 2000 SW-9 and S-1 gears

Thanks Gregg for the help.
  6. 4

flyboy2610, Thanks for the info regarding the Atlas # 6 crossover method. I initially planned using Atlas but I am trying to shorten the overall length of the crossover while still using a #6 turnout. I think that the overall length of the Shinohara is less than the Atlas approach. Thanks,
  7. 4

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Shinohara code 100 #6 double crossover. I am expanding my layout and I have an area where one of these is my only option. I would prefer new old stock ( I know that Shinohara is not manufacturing them anymore ) or a used one in excellent condition. I am...
  8. 4

Life-Like Proto 2000 SW-9 and S-1 gears

I have recently purchased approximately 20 Life-Like Proto 2000 series locamotives that are the "Blue Box" version. These are New Old Stock items. I know that the BL-2 and the GP's may have a cracked gear issue. Does thw SW-9 and the S-1 locomotives have this same "cracked gear" problem. Thanks,

Back