Search results

1. A

How to block a members thread showing up

How to block a members thread from showing up
  2. A

HO Con-Cor PRR MP54 DC

I am looking for information for a Powered Coach Car #723. Item number #0001-094515(01). I am looking for for a schematic or some type of breakdown for this type of unit. I have checked HOseeker and the ConCor website and can not find any info. The unit will not run or light up the LEDS. I think...
  3. A

Cleaning car weights

I am using weights that I bought at my LHS to work on my HO freight cars. I would like to find a way to get rid of the adhesive tape and foam on the weights so I just have the weights. Tried scraping off -no good. I was wondering if some kind of solution could be used to either spray on the...
  4. A

Printing picture

I came across a picture from a member of something I am trying to do. It was posted on 9/10/2008. When I go to print the picture I get a blue box across the area I am looking at with ModelRailroadForums with my name. Can I print without the blue box?
  5. A

New Media

Lately when I search for new media under photos/videos I have not seen anything newer than 12-29-19. Has something changed, am I doing something wrong or there just have not been any postings?
  6. A

Private messages

Is there a way to send a private message to a forum member?
  7. A

Applying buildings

I am ready to start applying buildings to my HO layout for a city scene. I am wondering if it is better to set the buildings on some type of material to raise them up a little to make room for streets and sidewalks even if some of the buildings come with their own base. Thanks in advance.
  8. A

Is there any way to delete or turn off the autofill in the Log in screen? It keeps using old info.
  9. A

Finally

I am glad to finally access this forum which would not allow a Comcast home page before the change.

Back