Search results

1. ACL-CSX

Nathan's Crossroads

Hey y'all. I'm starting this thread to document progress on my small N Scale layout. It's been a long time in the making, but I finally managed to get some track pinned down. It's not smooth or trouble-free yet, but it's a start. I'll post pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.
  2. ACL-CSX

Running Bear's January 2021 Coffee Shop

Ahhhh..... Smell that fresh coffee.
  3. ACL-CSX

Help Needed Identifying Rolling Stock

Over the next few days I'm going to try to post pics of my HO rolling stock. I need some help in identifying the type, as well as era, of what I have. I am looking for more information than say, that's a 40' boxcar or that's a covered hopper. This I already know. What I need is specifics...
  4. ACL-CSX

HO Switching Layout

Regulars in the coffee shop already know this, but I wanted to present it to the rest of the forum as well. The railroad requisition department has recently given the green light for the acquisition of a 4' by 5' chunk of real estate that will house my new HO switching layout. The railroad and...
  5. ACL-CSX

N Scale trucks and couplers

What do y'all recommend for factory replacements on Bachmann cars and locomotives? Jesse
  6. ACL-CSX

My as yet unnamed n scale layout

It doesn't look much like a railroad yet, but I'm going to share a few pics anyway. I'm trying to decide which plan I like best. I welcome your feedback and comments. Scale vehicle included for size perspective. I plan to paint this car car red and white (unless I can find one in that...
  7. ACL-CSX

Howdy From S Carolina

I am fairly new to the hobby, but have always been interested in model railroading. Currently working on my first layout, a 2' x 4' N Scale. It's not going to be a prototypical setup, as I do not have the space to accomplish what I want, but I'm still looking forward to putting it all...

Back