Search results

1. C

Picture from my Club this past weekend

Loved the layouts and really close detailed pictures. Wish I had been there!! Thanks for sharing.
  2. C

Coffee Shop Part IV

Now I really know why I want to come over to North America - with food like that on offer!!!
  3. C

Model Rail - Magazines

Thanks Jeff, Have heard of Model Railroader - will have to see if it can be purchased here in Scotland. Hope so!!
  4. C

Coffee Shop Part IV

Good morning all from a damp and rather windy day here in Scotland. I luv this site and seeing some of the foods on offer - droooooling - as always - waistline - alert!!! I just love anything to do with Railroad in the United States and Canada - and hopefully one day will visit and enjoy a...
  5. C

Roger's Pass - Winter Scene - N Scale

I seem to remember seeing both pictures and an article from someone who had designed a Roger's Pass - Winter scene in n-scale. Has anyone ever done similar - winter scene? I was really fascinated when I saw that article and the pictures way back in around 2001/2. If I can find some...
  6. C

Model Rail - Magazines

Model Railroad - magazines Thanks guys - much appreciated. I know who to come to when I need advice - every time.;)
  7. C

Model Rail - Magazines

Do you have any favourite model railroad magazines? I am a Canadian Pacific - fan, and not sure if there are any dedicated to this model. Any tips - greatly appreciated.
  8. C

My first video upload

Very impressive - and I'm drooling over them too!!!

Back