Search results

1. A

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

I think it's a really neat idea. Some ideas to make it look more "Museum" 1) Have a small sign in front of the engine, so it looks like it's describing the engine. 2) Maybe a low fence around the engine so it's clear it's a museum. Or have it be something people can go in, and build a small...
  2. A

Central Midland Atlas HO-29 layout questions

Yes, that area in your image is where the issue was. It works now, curve is a bit tighter than I would of liked, but it's not going to be visible. The layout is progressing well. I've got a bus feeder line run around the mainline and in the yard, and feeders soldered to the track and connected...
  3. A

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thanks - I've seen pictures of static grass, but I guess never so close up or the length. It looks really good!
  4. A

Nice shot - perhaps I missed it, but what do you use for the grass between the tracks? (and by the cows I guess, same stuff?)
  5. A

Here are some pictures of my Central Midland under construction. It's further along than this, the tracks is done and some bridges in places. A bit of scenery is in place, but very little. I'll get other pictures up later. Here are some links to pictures, you have to click on the links...
  6. A

Very nice, the little details inside the buildings really make them stand out!
  7. A

Hi, I'm in the middle of building the Central Midland. Right now, I have the benchwork done, roadbed laid and just finished all the track. Trains will run (with occasional derailments... arg...) using a single DC power pack and one connection. No scenery, but I have scattered some buildings that...

Back