Search results

1. S

Scale Trains Ralston Purina box

Took a break from layout construction as well as structure building to get a couple box cars built. I built the Armstrong Scale Trains box, and then decided to weather and build the Ralston Purina one (RPCX 135). All was hand-painted (and actually finger-smeared in some instances) -- no...
  2. S

Building the Gage, Portage & Western...from the very start

Plucking (and reworking some of) this first part out of my original thread, posted in Layout Design & Construction: I've worked for a couple weeks on this track plan, reading up on different ideas, revising the plan, fixing mistakes, working in buildings and I already have and also trying to...
  3. S

And here we go with my HO scale track plan...what am I missing?

I've worked for a couple weeks on this track plan, reading up on different ideas, revising the plan, fixing mistakes, working in buildings and I already have and also trying to find other things I'd like to use to fill in the gaps. So, here goes...what am I missing? My room is small (a little...
  4. S

The newest rookie...

Hey all... Just wanted to introduce myself, as it says...grew up with the ol' round-the-Christmas-tree in HO and then N scale (my dad's creations, not mine), then my dad built a small layout in the old coal shed of the house...again, just a loop for running the many trains we've collected (my...

Back