Search results

1. CCoffran

Kato Twilight Express Mizukaze Passenger Train

Here is a video of the Kato N-Scale Twilight Express running around my work in progress T-Trak modules.
  2. CCoffran

Hello from Saskatchewan.

Welcome to the forum.
  3. CCoffran

Running Bear’s November 2019 Coffee Shop

posse -- Great picture, but buurrrr! I love pictures taken after a fresh snow, but this one makes me feel cold just looking at it. Metal bridge instead of trees maybe.
  4. CCoffran

Raincoat2 -- Sounds good. I used to live in New London, over by Lake Sunapee.
  5. CCoffran

Patrick -- Have you checked Steam and GOG for these older games. I bought Age of Empires 2 and Age of Mythology remastered on Steam during the holiday sale last year. I was able to get Warcraft 1 and 2 on GOG for $6 about a month ago. Each site has a wish list option, I get notified when any...
  6. CCoffran

I don't know if anyone else watches Luke Towan's diorama videos, but he out did himself with today's video. The diorama is an under ground subway platform. For those thinking of getting into 3D printing, this show cases what can be done.
  7. CCoffran

ABQ BioPark

Interesting place. http://www.cabq.gov/culturalservices/biopark/garden/exhibits/garden-model-railroad
  8. CCoffran

For the race fans on the forum. Those were the days! Didn't know these were available in their entirety on YouTube. 79 Daytona 500, Dale Earnhardt rookie year.
  9. CCoffran

70-71 Foot Turntable Pit Help Needed

I looked, but didn't find anything under 90' in HO scale. I did find Walthers N Scale turntable in 130', but they were motorized and close to $300. Ebay has a Heljan/Con-Cor manual turntable in HO for under $60, but doesn't say what the scale length is...
  10. CCoffran

UP Turbines

The good thing about having a lengthy "to watch" list is there is always something of interest to watch.
  11. CCoffran

Running Bear's October 2019 Coffee Shop

Louis -- The Kelly Harris picture is fantastic.
  12. CCoffran

UP Turbines

I saw this in my recommended videos last night, it is on my to watch list.
  13. CCoffran

Interesting comparison of the TGV and Shinkasen high speed trains.
  14. CCoffran

Chad -- I watched a few videos on the Kato Shiki Shima. That is a nice set, looks really good going around a layout. As much as i would like to buy one I need to hold off on any new purchases until after the holidays.
  15. CCoffran

The new Ford Ranger looks pretty good as well.
  16. CCoffran

Chad -- I have the Kato Twilight Express pre-ordered, I wasn't aware of the Shiki Shima though. I like the look of it. Thanks for the link. The video on its website is pretty good.
  17. CCoffran

Some really nice luxury trains from around the world.
  18. CCoffran

From the Wiki page on the developer: "N3V Games (formerly Auran Development and later n3vrf41l Publishing) is an Australian video game developer and publisher based in Helensvale, Queensland, Australia. Auran is now operated as a holding company, with operations and development ceded to N3V...
  19. CCoffran

Willie -- I saw this video yesterday. Does it have a chance of going through? I like that they would be using the Japanese Bullet trains.
  20. Maine Central.jpg

Maine Central.jpg

Tunnel in Bellows Falls, VT.

Back