Search results

1. 2

El Gran Garage Winslow Az

This garage was built shortly after the La.Posada hotel.was finished. It served as Fred Harveys garage. Here is my scratch built 1/87 scale version, with the stained glass windows.
  2. 2

La Posada Hotel

I have started building an HO scale replica of the Fred Harvey La Posada Hotel. This hotel is located in Winslow Az and was designed by Mary Colter. I have many hours in this and many to go, but here is what i have done so far.
  3. 2

Havasupai Canyon bridge build

Yesterday i was invited to the Flagstaff Model Rairoad Club Tuesday night operation. When i was there they showed me a new canyon they built "Havasupai Canyon with the Havasupai Falls" really nice looking scene. They showed me a plate girder bridge that runs over the canyon (of course this...
  4. 2

Railroad ties

I purchased some HO railroad ties several years ago. They are wood and died black. I need more and cannot remember the manufacturer, any idea where i can get some? Thanks
  5. 2

Need some plastic N scale wheels

Hello, I'm building some highrailers in HO scale, and i was hoping some of you N scale guys had some plastic freight car wheels in your parts bin that you could send me. I need a dozen or so. I would be happy to pay for them, please let me know. Thanks Ron
  6. 2

Athearn New Mexico Rail Runner

I just purchased an Athearn Rail Runner locomotive, now i need 3 Bombardier coaches. Does anyone know if these coaches are the same, or are they all different? Also i just purchased 1 Athearn Bombardier control coach off EBay, any leads on where i can purchase a couple more? Thanks
  7. 2

Bnsf engineer/conductor winslow az

Hello, my name is Ron. I work for BNSF as an Engineer/Conductor. My father was a conductor for the Santa Fe for 40 years, he is responsible for getting me into model railroading. He worked out of Winslow Az to Needles Ca for many years. When i was very young 7 yrs old or so, my father would...

Back