Search results

1. A

Athearn sd50 need advice

Thank you for sharing the video!! The layout looks great ill def be checking out your youtube page many thanks!!!
  2. A

Athearn sd50 need advice

I recently purchased a athearn sd50 what I believe is a rtr model and it is not working. The whole chassis is intact with trucks and motor and shell is in need of some TLC. I got lucky and purchased a new KCS sd50 shell basically new condition with the gas tank as well will be in its original...
  3. A

Hello there from Spring TX.

I know it will require drilling a precise hole as well as making sure its the right height and spacing between frame. juts want to know if anyone has done it already and if it would be worth doing!
  4. A

many thanks everyone and will do's!!! I have a small project going on a athearn sd50 I purchased next to nothing and was wanting to upgrade the original trucks with the original ground to chassis type to a newer type HO Factory Direct Parts SD50 / 60 / 60i / 60 Timken Truck (1) - Athearn...
  5. A

I'm a ho scale model railroader. My name is Jesus. I have been purchasing my collection over the past 4 years and hoping soon will have my own home to build a layout. I have 9 sd45/2 SD40-2/6 SD70ace all athearn brand.

Back