Search results

1. L

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVI

Was surfing around on modeltrainsstuff.com last night and came across at santa fe gp50 athearn genesis and I couldn't resist so I bought it up. Ive been looking for one to run in consist with my gp40.
  2. L

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVI

Hey guys just checking back in. Man has it been a busy summer. I think I had mentioned my father was under going heart surgery the last time I had checked in. Unfortunately he did not make it, so I have been busy helping my mother get financial things straightened out and herself moved in to a...
  3. L

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXII

There is a slight chance that I could be up in Duluth next week helping out another crew. If I have my personal vehicle with I definitely could stop by and say hello. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  4. L

Checking in here. Working out of town. Seems to be the way it will be for a while so not much will be happening with the layout. Might mess with it this weekend but I'll have so much other stuff to get caught up on. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  5. L

Man these night shifts are brutal. Hope everyone is doing well. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  6. L

9 pumps down there. With 6 running all the time and all 9 running during high flow conditions. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  7. L

Toot- I'm pretty quick up the ladder! Eric- I'll try and snap some pictures of some. I see a few go by every day. And yes it is funny to have both terms used cause there is nothing sanitary about it lol. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  8. L

Morning guys. Been working 12 hour days. Lining a 96" sanitary. Very impressive bypass set up also. I'll take a pic of the pumps later. We are running 3 30" hdpe pipe for the bypass to give ya some thought on the amount of water we are moving. Oh and it also happens to be next to the bnsf main...
  9. L

So we dodged a bullet. It appears that my father did not end up having a stroke. They are not exactly sure what happened but he is doing just fine. The switches do not seem to be lining up and allows the trucks to go down the wrong path. I tried to straighten them but it did not work. They are...
  10. L

Update here. The doctors don't think it was a stroke. Thank goodness. Having an mri at 230. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  11. L

I still use my t road pearl and my cell. I love them both a lot. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  12. L

Well getting the track gauge might be put on hold. I got a call from my brother and it sounds like my father may have had a stroke while at my brothers house. Might have to go to the hospital instead of the hobby shop. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  13. L

I don't remember off the top of my head. I will check to make sure they are straight. What happens is some cars will follow through the switch properly then some decide they want to go the other way. Lol. Since I'm out getting the oil changed in the truck I'll swing by the hobby shop and get a...
  14. L

Here are two pictures of one of the problem switches. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  15. L

I have come to the conclusion after running the trains tonight that Atlas switches are junk. Derailments galore tonight lol. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  16. L

Garry- thanks for the help. I seem to have it working now. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  17. L

AC4400 under the hood. Decoder help

Yeah sounds are all working now it started working. But it's in steam mode not diesel lol Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  18. L

If anyone who knows dcc is on you wanna check my thread in the dcc section having a hard time with my decoder install Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  19. L

AC4400 under the hood. Decoder help

So I am putting a decoder in and if the dcc wire harness is already on the board do I need to isolate power etc like the instructions say? that is that harness in question. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
  20. L

I went back and looked and I must have read it wrong. Never did say anything about it having sound. Probably a similar listing. But still for 49 bucks I can't go wrong. Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Back