Search results

1. Lack barry

Can I Buy & sell HO RR stuff here?

Can I Buy & sell HO RR stuff here? If so, where should I go? Thanks, Jackawanna
  2. Lack barry

Dumb questions or not

What kind of foam (the black stuff) is used in the box that new locos come in? Also, what is the transparent film that protects the locos? Also, yet another question! Does anyone here know what loco manufacturing companies use decal lettering vs painted on lettering? Thanks, on advance for any...
  3. Lack barry

Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc.

Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc. I have about $7,000 worth of Kato Unitrack. About $15,000 worth of motive power, Maybe $4 or 5 K in rolling stock. NCE Power Cab with SB5 booster, (making the controler a Pro Cab). An NCE twin set up. And lots of...
  4. Lack barry

Life Like Innereds?

Hi all! My question is; Do Life Like HO locos share the same chassis between PK1s and PK2s? And the models before the Protos? More specifically their SW models, 600, 900, 1000.1200, 1500, ETC? Thanks, Lack. PS My first name is Jack but I model Lackawanna, thus the name. Clever eh?
  5. Lack barry

I have some questions about re-trucking old HO rolling stock

I have some questions about re-trucking old HO rolling stock. I purchased 2 40' boxcars for $3 each. The old Rapido style couplers are attached to the trucks, the wheels have big flanges and are in bad shape. I have recently migrated to HO from n scale. When purchasing old rolling stock I...
  6. Lack barry

HO oddball layout construction

I welcome all input, constructive criticism, ideas, questions, etc. I'm calling this oddball because the room is odd. It was added on to the exterior of an old house. There are 2 exterior walls, 3 doors, 4 windows and a common breaker box for 4 apartments that has to have access. The room is...
  7. Lack barry

Unitrack to flextrack connection HO

Hello. Anyone know the best type of flextrack for connecting to Kato HO Unitrack. I do know Roadbed has to be placed for flex to reach Unitrack height. Regular Atlas track joiners fit Unitrack. Do they fit other brands of flex as well? Thanks.
  8. Lack barry

Powering LEDs with AC output of power pack?

Is it possible to power LEDs with AC output of power pack? The variable DC output to dim them? And/or the variable DCC out put at a constant level? The power pack/s would not be running trains., just street, building, etc Thanks.
  9. Lack barry

Hello, i'm Jack

Hi all. first post here. My name is Jack Barry but when I registered here I typed in Lack Barry. I guess if you can't spell your name right you're getting old. However the kindly train gods did me a favor. I am an Erie Lackawanna fan so Lack it is! I spent many hours at n scale net when I was an...

Back