Search results

1. D

ttx flat cars

Any suggestions whats a good yellow paint to use to custom paint some LTTX flat cars? Thank you Doug
  2. D

Union Pacific MOW paint

Happy Holidays all I have a few cars that i would like to piant for UP MOW. What would be a good match? Thank you Doug
  3. D

DODX 3 axle trucks

Does anyone know where i can get trucks likes these or similiar? Thanks in advance. Doug
  4. D

What do you wanna see in HO

Ok guys there are cars and engines we all want to see made.. tell everyone what you want the manufactors to make I would like to see DODX 6 axle flat cars 89' flat car for hauling pipe, sheet steel, military vehicles 53' husky stack
  5. D

Sdp40

Hey guys I have a friend who is looking to model a SDP40. but can't seem to find a steam gen add on. Does anyone know if there is a company out there that might make one. Thinking of chopping up a atlas SDP35 body for that part. Thanks
  6. D

SD60F project

Last night I finally was able to get the proto 2000 chassis along with the weight to fit into Kaslo's SD60F shell. Had to make a few mods to both, but nothing to hard, some minor milling is all. Hopefully more to come soon. Just saw that front isn't all the way down when I took picture.
  7. D

UP 3300 United Way

can some one tell me if this loco is a snoot nose or not? Have decals for it and wanna paint one up. From photos I have found online looks like it may be. What size snoot nose too? 123" 116"
  8. D

Cab Forward

am looking for some advice or opinions here. Am looking to buy myself a Cab Forward. Who makes the best, am thinking of either Broadway Limited or Intermountain. Or has anyone seen an online review of either? Doug
  9. D

decoder acting weird

Installed a decoder into a P2K SD45, Programmed it for 5547, when I tried to run engine was a runaway. When i reprogrammed it for 5548 engine ran normal. Tried to reset decoder and same thing, Anyone with any idea's???
  10. D

BNSF Wedge

Am looking for BNSF H3 Wedge decals. Anyonw might know where I can get some?? Doug
  11. D

intermountain

Does anyone know where I can see a review of InterMountains Cab Forward and anyone have there own opinion about them? Doug
  12. D

paint stripping

Saturday while at TRainfest in Milwaukee I was able to pick up 2 Proto 2000 SD45's for $40 each. I wanna strip off paint on one of them and repaint in a WC OLS. what would be the best way to doo this? Or is it easier tojust paint over the paintjob. Now is painted In Santa Fe Pinstrip...
  13. D

soldering brass

REcently bought 10 Andersley's DOD flat cars. I have never build a brass kit before. And recommendations or advice from anyone? what kinda solder to you use? soldering iron? Any help will be grateful Thank you Doug
  14. D

Proto trucks

Painting a Proto 2000 SD60M in BN 1991 Desert Storm. I ned to paint the truck side frames blue. How do I remove the side frames from the trucks so I can paint them. doug
  15. D

Genesis SD45-2

I was wondering if anyone else has one of these engines with sound. I can get it to work on my friends DC layout, sounded great too, but on DCC I can't get it to do anything, Anyone else have this problem? AM I doing something wrong it is suppose to have a dual mode decoder Thank you Doug
  16. D

Kaslo SD-60F

has anyone built this kit yet? If so what chassis didi you use and why? I read a review on Kaslo's SD-50F kit, Will atherns new SD-50/60 rtr engine work better? thank you Doug

Back