Search results

1. D

track question

i am ordering the atlas true-track.... does the track need to be soldered together or does it just snap together? the true track comes with the built on road bed. but there is little to no information about laying track. all info. needed!!!! thanks guys
  2. D

locomotive's by atlas

5 pole thanks alot guys; now i understand a lot more. the only stupid question is the one you did'nt ask. so i'll keep asking!!!! thanks again
  3. D

locomotive's by atlas

i've been looking at the atlas line of locomotives. most of them have a 5 pole skewed armature motor and dual flywheels. what does mean???? is this good or bad????
  4. D

new here

train show hey dog,,,, i'm dr.x i only live 30 or so miles from you. columbus,ar. i'm also new to the hobby. and new to the forum too. there are two shows comming up pretty soon. one is in longview,tx. on march 3rd and 4th. Longview Exhibition Building/Maude Cobb Convention Center...
  5. D

track opinion

thanks thanks for the come back. looked at your site. very good.
  6. D

track opinion

in need of advice again!!! since i've started and have a cheap bachmann train set,,,, and loving every minute of my new hobby,,,, i now want to better myself. what does everyone think of the atlas true track???? or is there a better track????
  7. D

opinion wanted

some of you long time model railroaders should be able to give me some sort of idea on bachmann products. just where do they stand in the model railroading scale. i'm sure their not the best but,,,, what i mean is on a scale from 1 to 10 what would their ratting be???? being new to this...
  8. D

brand new

thanks for the fine info.
  9. D

brand new

i'm only home on the week-ends ,,,,i drive a truck so my time will be limited on my new hobby. i have bought two bachmann sets. ho scale. i've not gotten very far yet. but as time will allow i want to do 40's early 50's lay out.
  10. D

brand new

thanks thank you for the welcome.
  11. D

brand new

thanks thank you for the welcome.
  12. D

brand new

thank you thanks for the reply. and the advice.
  13. D

brand new

thanks thanks for the welcome.
  14. D

brand new

hi,,,, everyone! i'm new at this so if i ask a bunch of silly questions do'nt be surprised. last week i bought two new starter train sets off ebay.both are bachmann. one set has a emd ft locomotive. the other has a 4-8-4 steam locomotive. i have already set them up and tryed them out...

Back