Search results

1. TrainzLuvr

RAILROADS Online!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1696810/RAILROADS_Online/ If you are up for hours of mundane running around and doing chores, then this game is for you! But wait! You can play it with your friends online, because why should you alone waste hours refuelling numerous depots and water towers...
  2. TrainzLuvr

Twin coil switch machine problems

Thanks, "new" old member, mostly a silent lurker :)
  3. TrainzLuvr

Twin coil switch machine problems

I wouldn't be so concerned about them - PECO turnouts are built robust and their twin coil machines have been around for decades, in use by thousands of modelers. The club I belong to had the PECO turnount/coil machine combos installled for decades too, and we even keep re-using old turnouts...
  4. TrainzLuvr

What's is the Size of Your Layout?

While visiting local hobby shops, people I spoke to all had multiple gauges. Only one fellow said he sold all of his H0 decades ago and moved into N and never looked back (yeah, sounds like he was trying to sway me into N as well ;) ) Should I be worried about investing into one gauge or...
  5. TrainzLuvr

Hello

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Still trying to figure out where to begin again with the hobby. I spent past several months watching (and still am) YT videos from various modellers which re-sparked my desire to do something myself. Although, now I feel my head is filled with all kinds of...
  6. TrainzLuvr

Darn, that just wouldn't work... I would get yelled at by my S/O for leaving the seat up! :D
  7. TrainzLuvr

I am trying to figure out what I can build in my apartment. As we are bursting at the seams there's not much room left and thus I'm still undecided on the gauge even. I always owned/liked H0; the size was a "handful", the detail was there, etc, but it appears N has come to par as lately there...
  8. TrainzLuvr

Hello

I figured to finally join a forum and "come out of a closet" as a model railroad wannabe. I always loved trains; even had family members work on the railroad; I had model trains when I was young; and now longing to get back into a hobby. Still undecided about what my first (return to the...

Back