Search results

1. OleSmokey

Atlas Shays

Why oh Why did Atlas decide to make all there 3rd generation Shays different and why didn't they make it easier to dcc chip that thing?? I have two of them and i was able to dcc all my older shays. This new model is a royal heart attack to dcc. Come on Atlas. Did you really have to screw us dcc...
  2. OleSmokey

The greenbrier logging and coal co

I am starting this thread for the new layout i am starting next year. Have a rough plan that i can show but this is first draft. Also looking at late 30's or early 40's. Using 1st generation diesels. The list is as follows. EMD SW1, EMD NW2, Baldwin VO-1000, Alco S-2, and Alco RS1. Shots of the...
  3. OleSmokey

The Greenbrier Logging and Lumber Co.

Hi folks, I am new to this forum but not to model railroading. I didn't know about this forum until i started reading a thread started by HOexplorer. I met him on another site. Lots of good reading. I started out with about 3 years of layout plans and starting to buy the kits and getting things...
  4. OleSmokey

Greetings

I ran into Jim aka HO explorer, over at another site and he wanted me to see his thread. So i read all 315 pages of the Pinacle creek mining and timber co. layout. I am learning from that Ole boy. I am new to the site and other than coming around to read his i haven't really checked out the rest...

Back