Search results

1. KevO

CAT 631 Scraper on Heavy Haul PAINTED !

Well I have had nice weather here in Sparks, NV and decided to spend some time watching a few good ole war movies on AMC and do alittle arm chair modeling. I have done a few other posts reguarding this project and I will still have one more after this showing how it looks all weathered and used...
  2. KevO

CATS on Flats

I finished this project last year and posted some photos on sites other than this one. So I have decided I'd like to share them with this group. I model N-Scale, specifically the Southern Pacific in the late 70's to mid 80's thru the Sahsta's and Siskiyou regions of Northern Kalifornia. My...
  3. KevO

CAT 631 on heavy haul Peterbilt ALL GHQ

I've been working on this project fro quite a few months now and since it is snowing here in Sparks, NV (Reno)I decided to build something. I finished the GHQ Peterbilt tractor along with the first edition 3 axle flat. Then GHQ came out with re-released products (which ripped the floor out of...
  4. KevO

My first attempts at weathering

Here are a few shots of my first attempts at deliberate weathering. (ya I have a few pieces that accidently got weathered with overspray from a different project but they turned out OK)Those gons are Roundhouse N-scale sitting on Atlas code 55 track. I used Bragdon Weathering Powders which seem...
  5. KevO

How cluttered does your layout get ? ? ?

How cluttered do you let your layout get ? Ever since I started placing strutures, building wire frame mountain forms and adding more track I noticed I am losing prime workbench space. (I live in an upstairs apartment so real estate is in high demand.) This side of my Squirrel Valley Railway...
  6. KevO

Helm Leasing in N-Scale

Just finished this little thing last night. It's for sale on eBay (id primus000) right now. It is a Kato SD-40 xUP decaled for Helm Leasing Company HLCX#3021. I decided to make this because the UP doesn't exsist anymore on my Squirrel Valley Railway Company. Since the winter time is hard for...

Back